Vote For Kristen
on August 23rd
Whether you're voting early or on election day
we're here to help you cast your vote.
Primary: August 23
Early Voting: August 13-21
DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY ELECTION
Tuesday, August 23, 2022 6 AM – 9 PM Find your poll site here
VOTE BY MAIL/ABSENTEE
Request your absentee ballot online here Track your absentee ballot here
Vote by Mail Deadlines
- Monday, August 8: Is the last day to request your ballot online here.
- Monday, August 22: Last day to request your absentee ballot in-person at the Board of Elections office.
- Tuesday, August 23: Last day to postmark your ballot or bring it in-person to any poll site. (Ballots must be received by the Board or Elections by August 30.)
Voters who have requested to vote by Absentee Ballot can still vote in-person, but they will have to ask for an Affidavit Ballot at early voting or election day poll sites (instead of voting on a machine).
August 13 – August 21, 2022 Find your poll site here
- Saturday, August 13: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday, August 14: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Monday, August 15: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Tuesday, August 16: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Wednesday, August 17: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Thursday, August 18: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Friday, August 19: 7 AM to 3 PM
- Saturday, August 20: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday, August 21: 9 AM to 5 PM
Check where you are registered to vote here.
You can call the New York State Democratic Voter Helpline for assistance.
Main Line: 1-888-369-8683 Spanish Line: 1-888-369-8682 Hours: Mon-Fri, 9 AM to 8 PM, Sat-Sun, 10 AM to 7 PM
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org